I recently was climbing and felt a pop in my index finger. Since then I don’t seem to have any control of bending my finger and I’m guessing I’ve damaged my tendon. What are my treatment options?

You should seek help from a hand specialist. Depending on the time frame between the rupture, the extent and the location of the rupture there are several options. Conservative treatment could involve splitting however there are now decent results to be had with surgical correction.