I have debilitating rheumatoid arthritis through my feet making walking difficult, is surgery an option for my condition?

This will be up to your supervising specialist as many individual factors need to be considered first. If surgery is appropriate they may look at options such as arthrodesis (fusion of the ankle joint) or total ankle replacement.